With Mary and Luisa, we proclaim our “Fiat!”
Jesus: “Now, see how these souls who live in my Will are necessary to Me. Since I have destined them to be like skin to the body of my Church, and like circulation of life for all the members, they will be the ones who will give the proper growth to the members which have not grown; who will heal the wounded members, and who will restore the freshness, the beauty, the splendor of the whole Mystical Body by their continuous living in my Will, rendering it fully similar to my Head, which will sit in full majesty upon all those members. This is why the end of days cannot come if I do not have these souls who live as though dissolved in my Will – they interest Me more than anything.”
Luisa: “My Love – everything in your Will: my little pains, my prayers, my heartbeat, my breathing – all I am and all I can, united to all that You are, so as to give proper growth to the members of the Mystical Body.”(L. Piccarreta, Book of Heaven, Volume 13, January 11, 1922)
We, the Children of the Divine Will of Luisa Piccarreta:
- Live a faithful Catholic life in loving obedience to Holy Mother Church;
- Cultivate a fervent desire and commitment to live in God’s Most Holy and Divine Will on earth as it is in heaven;
- Read, study, and put into practice the Divine Will writings of the Servant of God, Luisa Piccarreta as daily duties allow;
- Accept all that happens, good, bad, or indifferent, as coming from the Holy Hand of God. In the Divine Will, all is Fiat;
- Pray daily the Prevenient Act;
- Throughout the day, as much as is possible, make our Current (or Actual) Acts in the Divine Will in the name of all, to “let Jesus do” in us and through us all day long, that we may participate in the life of Nazareth;
- At the end of the day, whenever possible, review and re-do our day in the Divine Will to make it perfect and complete before God, and make an examination of conscience;
- Do the Rounds whenever possible, returning love and thanks to the Triune God in the Divine Will in the name of all for all he has done in the fiats of Creation, Redemption, and Sanctification.
Jesus says this is our task:
Luisa: Now, while He was saying this, I seemed to find myself in Heaven, and as though from one single point, I could see all generations; and prostrating myself before the Supreme Majesty, I took the reciprocal Love of the Divine Persons, their perfect adoration, the ever unique Sanctity of their Will, and I offered them in the name of all as the return of love, adoration, submission and union which every creature should give to her Creator. I wanted to unite Heaven and earth – Creator and creature, that they might embrace and exchange the supreme kiss of the union of their wills.
Then my Jesus added: “This is your task – to live in Our midst and to make all that is Ours your own, giving it to Us on behalf of your brothers; so that, drawn by what is Ours, We may be bound to the human generations, and give them the supreme kiss of the union of their wills to Ours, which We gave to man in Creation.”(L. Piccarreta, Book of Heaven, Volume 16, October 16, 1923)
Prayer based on the text:
Prostrating myself before the Supreme Majesty, I take the reciprocal Love of the Divine Persons, their perfect adoration, the ever-unique Sanctity of their Will, and I offer them in the name of all as the return of love, adoration, submission and union which every creature should give to her Creator. I want to unite Heaven and earth – Creator and creature, that they might embrace and exchange the supreme kiss of the union of their wills.
And from the midst of the Divine Volition, I intend to make all that belongs to the Supreme Majesty my own, giving it to Them on behalf of all souls so that, drawn by what is Theirs, the Divine Persons may be bound to the human generations, and give them the supreme kiss of the union of wills—human to Divine—which the Supreme Majesty gave to man in Creation.