The Children of the Divine Will of Luisa Piccarreta is one of the many Divine Will families that Our Lord is forming throughout the world. Our goal is, under the guidance of the Church, to learn to desire, live, and act in the Divine Will by reading, studying, and putting into practice the teachings found in the writings of Luisa Piccarreta. Divine Will family members support one another in growing in the Gift of Living in the Divine Will as taught through the writings of Luisa, and spreading it to others.
We are abundantly blessed to be able to form this group in our Archdiocese. God has answered our prayers. Fiat!
- We are committed to citing sources and requesting permissions for what appears on this website. If you notice anything that is not accurately sourced or if you own the copyright, please let us know and we will rectify the situation as soon as possible.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the text content was written by Janet Klasson, CDWLP Coordinator. For permission to use the content please see the Contact Us page.
The following are the main references that have been used to write the materials found on this website:
- Rev. Joseph Iannuzzi, STD, Ph.D.:
- Official Website: https://www.ltdw.org/
- Radio Maria podcast: https://radiomaria.us/learning-to-live/
- Doctoral Dissertation: https://www.ltdw.org/doctorial-dissertation–publications.html
- https://www.queenofthedivinewill.org/ featuring video teachings by Rev. B. Thomas Celso, BDV
- https://divinewilllife.org/ featuring audio teachings by Rev. Robert Young (†)
- https://www.divinewillfamily.org/ featuring audio teachings by Frances Hogan